Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lazy Latte Log: Think Coffee

TL;DR: ☆☆

(13th St. & 4th Ave., among several locations)

I know Think Coffee is quite a popular joint, but to be honest, I don't really see why — it seems pretty mediocre to me. I've been here several times and tried many drinks, and none of them have yet to floor me. Am I missing something here? Or have I been ordering the wrong things???

For example, this latte. It's a pretty normal latte with a more bitter undertone to it. It's decently smooth but definitely not amazing. I've also had their iced and regular brewed coffees, and neither seemed to wow me. The iced coffee was actually a bit sour (? can coffee be sour?) and unimpressive.

So please, someone enlighten me. Am I missing something here??? Or is Think really just a glorified Starbucks? :/

2 comments:

  1. Think coffee sucks!! Might be better than starbucks but just barely... Union sq is tough for good coffee but ninth st espresso isn't too far and they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, glad you agree! And yes, Ninth St. is my favorite place for lattes!

      Delete