Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Update: Cafe Henri Closes for Undisclosed Reasons

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OK, in all seriousness, I just read an Eater article that announced the shutting down of Cafe Henri. Obviously, I'm very sad to see one of my 5-star restaurants go, especially since I only got to visit once (and it was fantastic!).

RIP

According to Eater, Cafe Henri closed this past Sunday for unknown reasons, and the owners couldn't be reached. But apparently, there's a sister restaurant in Long Island City called Casa Enrique, specializing in Mexican food. Though I'm sure it won't be the same as the adorable French cafe I immediately fell in love with, I definitely will have to check out the Mexican counterpart.

But for now, au revoir, Cafe Henri. I'll miss you and your very affordable, high-quality crepes and comedically huge cappuccinos :(

1 comment:

  1. well good thing you have friends in LIC!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete