Monday, September 2, 2013

Quickie: Bouchon Bakery

TL;DR: 

FOOD.GAS.MIC.

The famous Bouchon Bakery lives up to its hype. Out of chocolate, pistachio, caramel and peach macarons, chocolate totally floored me, peach made my taste buds sing, pistachio left me satisfied, and caramel ... well, let's say it was good that I started with it (i.e., good but not much to write home about). Unfortunately quite pricey ($2.50 for a mini macaron, $3.50 for bigger ones) but totally worth your money.

Clockwise: chocolate, caramel, peach and pistachio
1 Rockefeller Plaza



Thanks for reading! 

...You thought there was more review here, right? Psych, hehe :P

2 comments:

  1. This is one bakery I have not been to yet! Sounds good!

    Phil
    www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try! I hear they have great pastries too.

      Delete